WE MAKE VILLAGESGolden roots has been founded with a focus and desire to make a difference globally with our innovative enterprise to create homes. Golden roots takes pride in initiating the responsibility to protect the environment. With technology mounting a new frontier, Golden Roots is responding to challenges by executing an unconventional approach. We imbibe traditional values and provide a pollution free and healthy lifestyle. We provide quality at its best. We make it our mission to make all the projects inclusive of orphanage and old age home. Integrity, resourcefulness, and dedication are the characteristics that define us to be a commendable leader on the global front.
- To create an Environment Friendly and Healthy lifestyle with Traditional values imbibed.
- To Service with an Orphanage for a bright future.
- To build Old Age Home to incorporate the Knowledge and Experience of the elderly.
- To encourage the use of Non-Conventional energy resources by involving Solar Power, Windmill, Gobar Gas, Rainwater Harvesting.
- To preserve Nature.
- To comprise of projects like MAAI VILLAGE on all the major tourist's location within the proximity of 1-1:30 hours from Metro & Major cities.
- To develop the state of Art and Unique training & development center across all projects.
- To manage Old age home and Orphanage across all projects.
- To focus on Traditional Values, Moral Values, Civilian Rights & Duties, Language Command and Logical Thinking by initiating School Education in each project And to enhance the values of our stakeholders.
- Provide the best of class service and quality management that will be in accordance with a TPP model (Restaurant / Hospital / Farming / Super Market / Facilities etc…).
- Provide a Regular Quality Visit by the Professionals.
- A zero maintenance for the first five years*.
- Instant delivery of Fresh Farm and Animal Husbandry Products, right at your door step
- An opportunity to Earn Rental Income on non-usage day (50% share)
- An Opportunity to an Earn Lump sum Income on the sale of Sandalwood & Teakwood (15/20 years approx.)